What I'm Drinking (via Untappd)

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Brouwerij Lindemans - Framboise


Apparently this bottle has been passed around for several months, with each recipient hesitant to give it a try. When it landed with my wife's aunt, she brought it to me, knowing I'd gladly drink it.

BASICS
Style: Lambic
Availability: Year-round
ABV: 2.5% 
Serving Type: 750 ml corked bottle. Poured into a Belgian glass

APPEARANCE 
Color: Ruby-brown
Clarity: Muddy
Carbonation: Significant. It fizzes a bit when you pour. 
Head: Thin and cream-colored with a pink hue
Lacing: None

EXPERIENCE 
Aromas: Raspberry jam
Flavors:Raspberries, raspberries and raspberries. Extremely tart, fruity and sweet. 
Body: Medium
Feel: Acidic, but clean.

VERDICT
Drink it cold, from a smaller glass. And share with friends. It's decent, but a bit too sweet for me.

No comments: